Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How To Watch German TV Online, Free

Hello Freunde,

I realised that many of my good recommendations on Facebook, where to watch German TV online and for free, was not feasible for many due to those little messages that are coming up, sth like "so sorry, but we cannot show it in your country". I can hardly believe they are doing this to us. Anyhow, there is a way around it, the anonymous IP.
I am quite good with all that tech stuff and seriously never was able to switch my IP. Until TODAY :)))

I bought this VPN programme here. I tried it, it was cheap (only 9$ a month if you buy a single month) and super easy. You install it, then you start it and go to DASHBOARD. Login with the account you created before buying and then choose Germany from the list called "Quick VPN country change", CONNECT. DONE.

Within the next days I will make a list with stations and programs to watch. Like CSI Miami and all that? Start here to watch it in German: http://rtl-now.rtl.de/ Once they show them on TV, they are free of charge for 7 days.

Viel Spaß!

No comments:

Post a Comment